This is a 3 week no holds barred rapid rebuild that uses a variety of training tactics including strength, conditioning, agility, and core workout routines.
Chris Downing’s Shift Shop Shakedown
When it comes to who can use this program that is pretty much anybody. It claims to take you on a gradual ride each week that ups the intensity. So you will be adding 10 minutes to your workouts each week but also eating less starchy carbs to increase that fat burn. Unlike programs like insanity that double in the second half of the workout, this will help people stick with it until the end.
Since this program is only 3 weeks long can Shift Shop get the job done and the results you need. Are you going to lose the 10 lbs like Beachbody claims?
Are you going to lose the 10 lbs like Beachbody claims?
Will the gradual increase each week keep you motivated and make it easier to obtain your fitness goals?
What is important that you need to know before getting into this program?
What will each week of Shift Shop’s workouts bring we review below:
So the first week will only bring you into the motion and keep you just interested to get into the next week. You are shifting your body into intensity mode along with dieting mode.
With that in mind here is the Shift Shop Schedule:
- Week 1 – Get into shift-shape mode with short 25 minute workout routines that will keep you interested and focused. So there will be no burn out here and you will be able to stay committed. The meal plan for the week is pretty balances when it comes to your macros: carbs, protein, and fat.
- Week 2 – Now we start getting into the good stuff instensity starts to increase right along with the length bring 35 minute workouts to the forefront. At the same time you will be cutting back on starchy foods but protein will be increased to keep you fuller longer.
- Week 3 – Here comes the pain…just kidding but you will be in push it to the max mode here. 45 minute workout routines and extra clean eating. Essentially you are looking to exemplify on good habits for this weeks meal plan meaning healthier less processed foods.
- Modifiers are provided throughout workout (very thankful for that)
- Very different than typical Beachbody workout so variety keeps you interested
- Not much equipment needed mainly just the markers for cardio workouts
- A bit short at just 3 weeks
- Diet is very strict especially toward the end and is key to progress
- First week can be a bit easy for those already in shape
How much does Shift Shop cost?
Starting Price is $59.85 which will come with:
- 8 Workout DVD’s
- Jump Start Guide
- Agility Markers,
- 3 Week Calendar
- Simple Shift Nutrition Guide
- Money Back Guarantee (Comes with all Beachbody Workouts)
Shift Shop Challenge Pack – More Details on this soon